My kids love the biscuits served at Red Lobster. It is one of their favorite things they look forward to when we do go (besides the tank of fresh lobsters in the lobby) This is a Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit recipe but made in a loaf. They come out tasting just like their biscuits! It is good warm by itself or with a little butter or honey on them.
And I am sorry, I left the temp off. HIGH. Cook this on HIGH in the crock-pot. comes out great!
Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread
2 Cups Bisquick
2/3 Cups Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Stick Butter, melted
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a bowl, Mix the Bisquick and Cheese,
- Stir in milk until mixed well.
- Add the mix to a well greased bread pan (or put a piece of foil on the bottom of the crock-pot for ease of removal)
- Cook for 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Brush the butter-garlic mix on the top of the bread.