This recipe for Crock-Pot Stuffed Green Peppers is always a hit. Ground beef, rice & a nicely flavored tomato sauce is all cooked in the bell peppers!
Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed green bell peppers are SO easy to make in your slow cooker! All you have to do is mix up some extra-lean ground beef, uncooked white rice and a few choice seasonings and then pop them into your slow cooker topped with some canned diced tomatoes and allow them to cook for 8 hours.
While it cooks the meat cooks and so does the rice!
Crock-Pot Stuffed Green Peppers Recipe
- Prepare the green bell peppers by cutting off the tops of each pepper and removing the seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together with your hands the ground beef, rice, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg and garlic salt.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths and stuff each bell pepper with the meat.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers in the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the diced tomatoes (with the juice) around and on top of the bell peppers.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!