Fresh spinach, eggs, milk & sausage combine together in this great breakfast or brunch recipe for Crock-Pot Spinach Quiche! A healthy option for any day!
Slow Cooker Spinach Quiche
Perfect for breakfast or brunch this spinach quiche is cooked right in your slow cooker and tastes amazing. We added cooked breakfast sausage to this recipe but feel free to use other breakfast type meats like bacon or ham!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Spinach Quiche is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Spinach Quiche Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot to 6 Quart Crock-Pot
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.10 Large Eggs
- Whisk in the milk, cheese, salt and pepper to the eggs.1 Cup Milk –2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese –½ Tablespoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper –½ Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Fold in the chopped sausage, spinach and onion.6 Links Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage –½ Cup Finely Diced Yellow Onion –1 ½ Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Pour egg mixture into a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or lined with a slow cooker liner.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!