This simple “dump & go” recipe for Crock-Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken is packed full of flavor and is perfect for tacos, burritos, taco salads & so much more! With ZERO Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving this recipe is a healthy base for so many Mexican inspired dinners or lunches!
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
This is a super easy weeknight dinner perfect for those days that you are busy and need something easy. And the flavor is unreal! We served this Cilantro Lime Chicken as a filling for soft tacos with all the fixin’s. Sour cream (yes please!), shredded cheddar cheese (bring it on!), lettuce (you can give mine to the guinea pig) and some fresh cilantro as a garnish (love it!). But you can use this as a filling for burritos, shred it up with a fork and put it on tostadas or even a nice roll for a pulled chicken sandwich.
However you fix it it is YUM!
And this recipe is easily made as a make-ahead-freezer meal as well as you can toss all the ingredients in a large Ziploc style bag and pop into the freezer. Just thaw the bag the night before in the refrigerator and dump the ingredients in your slow-cooker when you are ready to rock & roll!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you give a try, be sure to come on back and leave a comment and let us know how it turned out for you!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 whole Limes (zested and juiced)
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped, plus extra for garnish)
- 16 ounces Frozen Corn
- 1 whole Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Salsa (fat-free)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher Salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper (or to taste)
- In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for chicken and mix to combine.
- Pour half of mixture into the bottom of a 5 quart slow cooker or larger.
- Place chicken breasts on top and pour remaining mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork and serve as a filling in tacos, burritos or even over rice.