Want to make your life simpler? Making 10 Easy Crock-Pot Freezer Meals all at once & pull them out as your ready to eat them. Easy, cheap & tastes great!
10 Easy Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
One of the best ways that I know how to save both time and money is to spend a day prepping meals ahead of time and stashing them away in my freezer for those crazy busy days when I know that I am not going to have time to plan, shop and cook dinner.
Having several slow cooker freezer meals makes it super easy for me to partially thaw a bag out in the kitchen sink in the morning, slip it into my slow cooker and let it cook away while I am busy tending to work, kids, house, friends and other extra curricular activities.
So, we put together a group of 10 slow cooker freezer meals that are inexpensive and won’t break the bank and are pretty easy to put together.
In this meal plan you will get all 10 recipes with ingredients and instructions on how to cook each freezer meal. Also included is a fantastic printable shopping list with all of the ingredients needed to purchase everything you need to prepare all 10 freezer meals in one fell swoop.
You will want to go through the list and mark off anything that you already have in your pantry, refrigerator and freezer. But once you do that you can easily run to the grocery store and pick everything up in one grocery shopping trip.
There are no crazy ingredients either. We purchased all of the ingredients for all 10 freezer meals at Walmart and spent about $100 for everything needed. That comes out to about $10 per meal. Which let me tell you is way cheaper that picking up fast food for dinner for the family!
Tools & Equipment Needed For Preparing Freezer Meals:
- Gallon Sized Freezer Bags – use bags without the zipper type seal, as these can sometimes not seal properly when frozen. Freezer meals stored in freezer bags will be best if used within 6 months.
- Foodsaver Sealing System – If you would like to store your freezer meals in your freezer for a longer period of time, I suggest investing in a vacuum sealing system. When all of the air is removed from the bags before freezing your freezer meals can live in your freezer for years without risk of freezer burn or taking on off odors from the freezer.
- Sharpie Permanent Marker – To label your freezer meal bags you will want to use a fine point permanent marker.
- Baggie Opener – If you are using regular gallon sized freezer bags to assemble your freezer meals in having a baggie opener makes it much easier and less messy when it comes time to filling those bags up. I have a set of these baggie openers so that I can hold open several bags at once while I fill them up.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons – A good set of measuring cups and spoons is essential. You will need to wash and dry them several times through the meal planning session.
- Cutting Boards – A good set of color coded cutting boards is great when doing meal planning. Each board in this set is a different color and has a symbol to help you remember which cutting board to use for which type of food. Helping greatly to prevent cross contamination.
Ready to get cooking?
If you are ready to get started with filling your freezer with some delicious freezer meals we invite you to purchase our 10 Easy Crock-Pot Freezer Meals meal plan that includes everything you need to organize, shop and prepare 10 delicious recipes for your family!
Your meal plan includes the following:
- A printable PDF that will be delivered via email after your transaction is complete.
- The meal plan has tips, tricks and ideas on how to get ready and organize for a big meal planning session.
- 10 easy to follow recipes designed to feed a family of 4 to 6 people.
- Recipes include:
- Sweet & Sour Beef
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Easy French Dip Sandwiches
- Lemonade Chicken
- Beef Barley Stew
- Aloha Chicken
- Applesauce BBQ Chicken
- Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- Western Beef Casserole
- A printable shopping list with all of the ingredients needed to make all ten meals. The shopping list is organized and ready for you to tick off the items as you shop.
- Cute printable labels that you can print on sticker paper, cut out and place on your freezer bags so that you can easily see what meals you have stocked in your freezer!