Hey everyone, we are the Crock-Pot Ladies, here to save the day with easy, fix it and forget it slow cooker recipes and inspiration.
We are all busy moms with precious little time and rely heavily on our crock-pots to help us prepare yummy and healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) meals for our families and guests.
Meet the Crock-Pot Ladies…
Heidi Kennedy is a work at home mother of 5 children (ages 22, 16, 10 and 9 year old twins) and resides in Wyoming with her high-school sweetheart. As a busy mom she is always looking for new ways to save time and money. Crock-pot cooking fits the bill and lets Heidi prepare warm and satisfying meals without slaving over a hot stove. In her spare time Heidi enjoys cooking (of course), reading, learning new things everyday, shopping, saving money, gardening and spending quality time with her family, friends and pets.
- Age: 39
- Location: Wyoming
- Family: Family of 6 (Husband, 4 kids at home and myself) plus 1 child that has flown the coop.
- Pets: 3 dogs, 3 cats and guinea pig
- Occupation: First and foremost I am mother, I have been a stay-at-home/work-at-home mom for 20+ years. But my job that pays the bills is as a online community and content manager.
- Words to live by: Learn something new everyday, this is the motto I live by and to be the change you want to see in the world, which is a profound saying that Gandhi said.
- Crock-Pot she cooks with: Because I have a large family I do most of my cooking in a 6 Quart Rival Crock-Pot model #SCCPVL600S but I also recently picked up a smaller slow cooker so that I can make some of the recipes that do not require such a large crockpot. I snagged a Rival 2.5 quart Crock-Pot model #5025WG.
You can connect with Heidi on Facebook
Katie Zaborac is a stay at home mother of 2 small children. She has a small part-time work at home job to help bring in extra money for the family. Living in the country brings alot of opportunities for natural foods. And having a family with a background in hunting and canning bring many opportunities for new foods. Finding new recipes to cook with is a must. In her spare time Katie enjoys cooking, fishing, mushroom hunting (can we say crazy about mushroom hunting), bargain shopping, gardening, raising hunting dogs, sewing and exploring with her children.
- Age: I was born in 1970
- Location: Illinois
- Family: Family of 4 (Husband, 2 small kids at home)
- Pets: 1 dogs , 16 chickens, 7 Heritage Breed Turkeys, 13 Ducks, 5 Rabbits, and 5 Geese. Just a small farm!
- Occupation: I have been a stay-at-home mother for the last 3 years. Prior to that, I worked a full time high stress job in the community I live in.
- Words to live by: Do it right the first time and I wont have to do it again.
- Crock-Pot she cooks with: I mainly cook with a 4-quart Rival SR400. But I have two larger crock-pots two Rivals 3060 6-quart
You can connect with Katie on Facebook
Sarah Ince is the Mother of 3 Children ages 9 thru 3. She lives in a quaint small town in rural Kansas. She’s a busy stay at home, work for free mom, who just scored herself a home schooling mom job as well. Sarah has always enjoyed using her crock pots because she’s a low key type of cook and crock pot cooking fits the bill. Sarah also enjoys shopping, gardening, netflix and the occasional jaunts away from rural life back to Kansas City.
- Age: 36
- Location: Kansas
- Family: Me, 3 kids and my Adult Sister
- Pets: One fish, currently his name is Tank
- Occupation: Stay at home mom
- Words to live by: “I believe in human dignity as the source of national purpose, human liberty as the source of national action, the human heart as the source of national compassion, and the human mind as the source of intervention and our ideas” JFK
- Crock-Pot she cooks with: I own 3. I have a 5 quart Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker (in red) , a 4 quart Crock-Pot Brand crock-pot (in red) 7 quart Crofton.