Crock-Pot Ladies has several group Pinterest boards that are open to new contributors. However, we like to keep these boards at the highest of quality of content so we are a bit picky about who we add as contributors.
If you are interested in being considered as a new contributor to any or all of our group Pinterest boards please take a moment to read our contributor requirements, group board rules and then fill out the form below.
We will then make a decision and let you know if you have been accepted.
Group Board Contributor Requirements
In order to ensure we have HIGH QUALITY PINNERS pinning to our group boards we have some criteria your account must meet in order to be sent an invitation to pin to our group boards.
- You must have a blog associated with your Pinterest account (we will ask for the URL to your blog in the form below).
- Your Pinterest account must be verified by Pinterest (for more information please see this article).
- You must have at least 10,000 followers on your Pinterest account.
- Your pins on Pinterest must be a mixture of both pins that lead to your own blog as well as pins that lead to other blogs and websites.
- Pins on your Pinterest account must not be spammy in nature.
Group Board Rules
- You may pin to each group board that you are a contributor to no more than 4 times per day.
- Please do not pin the same item to the same group board more than once every 2 weeks.
- Absolutely no back-to-back pinning!
- Please do not add anyone to the group boards yourself. If you have a blogger friend who might be interested in joining our group boards, please send them the link to this page.
- Please read the board description and pin to the topic of the board. For example some of our boards indicate that no recipes are to be pinned. And of course don’t pin Christmas stuff to the Valentine’s day board, etc…
- All pins must be family friendly (ie. no porn, drugs or other illegal activity). We are however OK with recipes containing alcohol.
We reserve the right to remove you as a contributor to our group boards for pinning too often, pinning content that does not fit the description of the board, low quality pins and/or in activity.
If you have any questions or concerns about one of our boards or the activity of another contributor please feel free to contact us.