Don’t heat up your home this summer with this recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Medley! A healthy recipe that lets you cook fresh veggies in your slow cooker!
Crock-Pot Vegetable Medley
Looking for an easy side dish? Sometime the recipes I cook in the crock-pot aren’t something I want to add vegetables in to and sometimes I am cooking something quick on the grill but want a healthy side to go with the main course. This is a really simple way to cook your vegetables and not heat up your house. Great for all those folks with a veggie garden! Feel free to change up the vegetables you use, I just used what I happened to have and love.
- Fresh Broccoli Florets – Washed.
- Tomato – Washed and sliced.
- White Mushrooms – Washed and sliced.
- Red Onion – Peeled and sliced.
- Coconut Spread Butter Substitute – Such as Earth’s Balance Spread which is vegan, dairy and soy-free. If this is not a worry for you you can use butter.
- Garlic Powder
- Salt And Pepper – To taste (optional)
- Add all of the prepared vegetables in the bottom of a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Dot the coconut spread over the top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the vegetables, add the water and toss lightly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir, taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
More Great Slow Cooker Side Dishes!
- Crock-Pot Roasted Garlic
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Crock-Pot Fresh Zucchini Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower
- Crock-Pot Sweet Ranch Style Beans
|Side Dish Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Broccoli Slow Cooker Recipes||3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes|
|4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes||10 Ingredients Or Less Slow Cooker Recipes|