Freezer Meal Instructions:
- Add pork chops to a gallon sized zippered freezer bag.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger until combined to create the sauce.
- Pour sauce over the pork chops in the freezer bag and massage the pork chops to coat fully in the sauce.
- Lay the bag on a flat surface and seal the bag while pushing out as much excess air as possible (or seal bag with a Foodsaver).
- Label bag with name of recipe, ingredients, date and cooking instructions and place in the freezer.
- To cook: Thaw freezer meal in the refrigerator overnight OR in a sink of cool water for several hours until the contents of the bag are partially thawed and can easily be removed from the bag.
- Add contents of the bag to the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours from the partially thawed state.
- Follow the directions above for thickening the sauce with the corn starch.
**This recipe cooks better on the HIGH setting for a shorter time period. Cooking the pork chops on LOW for a longer period of time tends to dry the pork chops out.