Crock-Pot Freezer Meal Instructions
- Place all ingredients in a gallon sized zippered freezer bag and squish the bag contents to combine well.
- Place bag flat on counter and seal bag while pressing out excess air.
- Label bag with date, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Place bag in freezer for up to 6 months.
- When ready to cook: Place bag in refrigerator overnight OR place in the kitchen sink filled with cool water for several hours until the contents of the bag are partially thawed and can easily be dumped into your slow cooker.
- Spray or line slow cooker, dump contents of bag into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours from the partially thawed state.
Nutrition Notes: This recipe can easily be made gluten free if you use gluten free brands of BBQ sauce, Italian salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce and serve on GF hamburger buns. Additional, the nutritional information is calculated for just the meat and sauce and does not include whatever sort of bun, roll or wrap you may decide to use.