Freezer Meal Instructions:
- Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon size zippered freezer bag OR FoodSaver bag.
- Place bag on flat surface and seal bag closed while pressing out as much excess air as possible OR use your FoodSaver sealing system to vacuum seal the bag closed.
- Label bag with date prepared, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Lay bag flat in freezer and allow to freeze for several hours. At that point you can stand the bags upright in your freezer if desired.
- Thaw meal for 24 hours in the refrigerator before placing contents of the freezer bag in the slow cooker and cooking according to the recipe directions.
*Nutritional information calculated for just the meat and au jus mixture and does not include the buns or rolls you may use.