This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Beef Fajitas lets you get this favorite Tex-Mex dish on the table easily. Can also be turned into a crock-pot freezer meal!
Slow Cooker Easy Beef Fajitas
This recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Beef Fajitas is one of my families favorites. The beef comes out moist, flavorful and tasty and makes the perfect filling in corn or flour tortillas.
To bring a pop of color I used a combination of 1 red bell pepper and 1 orange bell pepper. But you can use whatever color of bell peppers you like.
Serve this tender slow cooked meat on either flour or corn tortillas that have been heated until nice and bubbly on a comal (a traditional flat cast iron pan used for cooking tortillas) or a nice well seasoned cast iron skillet.
Then set out your families favorite toppings.
Fajita Topping Suggestions:
- Fresh salsa
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced Jalapeño peppers
- Sour cream
- Beef Flank Steak – Cut into thin strips.
- Bell Peppers – Any color. Cut into strips.
- Garlic – Peeled and minced or you can use 2 teaspoons of the pre-minced garlic found in most grocery stores.
- Yellow Onion – Sliced into strips.
- Jalapeño Pepper – Seeded, membrane removed and finely diced.
- Fresh Cilantro – Chopped.
- Chili Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Add All ingredients to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and quickly toss to mix the spices evenly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.
- Serve on flour or corn tortillas with your favorite toppings.
- NOTE – Can also be made into a freezer meal! See the notes section of the recipe card to see how it’s done!
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Mexican Dishes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Mexican Pork Stew
- Slow Cooker Creamy Southwest Beef Burritos
- Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip
- Slow Cooker Easy Taco Dip
- Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti
|Beef Crock-Pot Recipes||Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Cinco de Mayo Slow Cooker Recipes||6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Easy Crock-Pot Recipes||Beef Flank Steak Slow Cooker Recipes|