Learn how to make this amazing Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili today! Featuring shredded chicken, white beans, corn, green chilies and cream cheese this chili is going to make your mouth smile!
Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili
Your family is going to love the flavors in this oh so creamy white chicken chili! Made in the slow cooker and featuring tender shredded chicken, white great northern beans, fire roasted corn, green chilies and cream cheese this chili is a refreshing take on a traditional beefy red chili!
You can top your bowl of chili with whatever toppings you like but we opted for some sliced avocado, fresh cilantro, lime (for squeezing) and crispy tortilla strips.
So grab a big bowl of this amazing chili, dig on in and enjoy!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Measuring Spoons
More Great Crockpot Recipes To Try:
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
- Crock-Pot Cranberry Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
- Crock-Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Blue WW Plan – 4 Points
- Green WW Plan – 8 Points
- Purple WW Plan – 4 Points