Freezer Meal Instructions:
- Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon size zippered freezer bag OR FoodSaver bag.
- Place bag on flat surface and seal bag closed while pressing out as much excess air as possible OR use your FoodSaver sealing system to vacuum seal the bag closed.
- Label bag with date prepared, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Lay bag flat in freezer and allow to freeze for several hours. At that point you can stand the bags upright in your freezer if desired.
To Thaw & Cook Freezer Meal:
- Place freezer meal in the refrigerator overnight OR in a clean kitchen sink filled with cool water just until the contents of the bag are partially thawed and can easily be removed from the bag and placed into your slow cooker.
- Cook partially frozen slow cooker meal on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.