A box of brownie mix and a roll of refrigerated cookie dough are combined in this fun and easy dessert recipe for Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies! A fun and super easy treat!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Yup I mixed the two! I wanted something easy but different to make for dessert one night and decided to mix chocolate chip cookie dough and a box of brownie mix.
This is just a fun easy dessert that you can make any day of the week. It is so easy that you can even get the little kids involved in helping to make this. Mixing the brownie batter and crumbling the cookie dough are all tasks that little ones can help with.
I served these brownies plain as a dessert after dinner. But they would also make a lovely after-school snack too.
And of course if you want to take them over the top…serve warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spoon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Paper Towels Or Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
More Chocolaty Crockpot Desserts!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker S’mores Lava Cake
- Crock-Pot Black Forest Brownies
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Pan Bars