*Spicy Note: Feel free to adjust the spiciness level of the chicken by adding more or less cayenne pepper to your preferences.
**Nutritional Note: The nutritional information and Weight Watchers SmartPoints are calculated based on the chicken recipe as written and does not include any buns or rolls, ranch dressing or pickles that you may serve with the shredded chicken with.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
- Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon size zippered freezer bag OR FoodSaver bag.
- Place bag on flat surface and seal bag closed while pressing out as much excess air as possible OR use your FoodSaver sealing system to vacuum seal the bag closed.
- Label bag with date prepared, name of recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions.
- Lay bag flat in freezer and allow to freeze for several hours. At that point you can stand the bags upright in your freezer if desired.
To Cook Freezer Meal:
- Remove freezer meal bag from freezer and place either in refrigerator overnight OR in a clean kitchen sink filled with cool water for several hours just until the freezer meal is partially thawed enough to dump the contents of the bag into the slow cooker.
- Cook according to the recipe directions adding 1 additional hour cooking time (in this case 5 to 7 hours on LOW from the partially thawed state ).