Zesty Italian dressing & BBQ combine together in this fantastic and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Zesty BBQ Chicken! Your family will be coming back for more!
Crock-Pot Zesty BBQ Chicken
A zesty recipe from reader Robyn Huffman. You can see her at Adventures in Abbyland
Crock-Pot Zesty BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Place frozen chicken tenderloins in 5 quart or larger slow cooker.2 Pounds Frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the BBQ sauce, zesty Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.16 Ounces Barbecue Sauce -½ Cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing -¼ Cup Brown Sugar -2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours on HIGH OR 6 to 8 hours on LOW.
- Serve whole tenderloins with favorite side dishes.