Great way to make Crock-Pot Turkey Legs. Rub the turkey with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs and cook!. Turkey comes out moist and flavorful!
Slow Cooker Turkey Legs
If you are the type of person that fights over the juicy turkey legs at Thanksgiving then this easy recipe for slow cooked turkey legs is for you. The dark meat turkey legs come out moist and full of flavor.
This recipe is super simple, first the turkey legs are rubbed with a little olive oil and then sprinkled with savory herbs like thyme, rosemary, basil and tarragon. Then they are cooked for about 8 hours on LOW until they are cooked through and tender.
This is the perfect recipe for those people out there that like dark meat turkey but don’t want to roast a whole turkey in the oven!
Gluten Free | Keto | Low Carb | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Paleo
Crock-Pot Turkey Legs Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 Whole Turkey Legs
- In a small mixing bowl, combine together the basil, rosemary, tarragon and thyme, crushing the herbs with your fingers to help release their flavors.1 Teaspoon Dried Basil –1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary –1 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon –1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- Rub about 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil over each of the 4 turkey legs, then rub the spice mixture into the turkey meat all over.2 Teaspoons Olive Oil –4 Whole Turkey Legs
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until they are fully cooked and tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
[…] Crock-pot turkey legs […]