Make up a large batch of this delicious Crock-Pot Sweet Lemon Tea for your next party, event or just for your family to sip away on. This easy tea recipe tastes delicious and the lemon is so good for you! With just 5 ingredients this recipe could not be simpler to make and it is caffeine free too!
Slow Cooker Sweet Lemon Tea
Crock-Pot Sweet Lemon Tea is a delightful tea to have on hand for parties, summer days or when the family is under the weather.
It is incredibly easy to make and because you make it in the crock-pot it’s easier to have enough on hand for large groups, or to use throughout the day.
You can also cool it and add some ice for a nice ice tea.
I even purchased the reusable ice cubes so my tea wouldn’t be weakened by the ice. My kids had so much fun with it, and of course loved using the cute ice cubes.
Keeping my children filled with enough snacks and drinks during the summer can break the bank, but this tea is very affordable and so much better then the artificial junk they typically drink.
I just start it up early in the morning, and by the time they are up and about it’s ready.
It’s been warm obviously, so we have been cooling it in the fridge and adding ice, but this works great during the school year too, when it’s cooler so we keep it warm.
It makes the house smell marvelous, which can be great for parties if you want a healthy fresh smell for your house.
I did another tea recipe a few weeks back, Crock-Pot Mint Tea, and that one tastes and smells great as well.
What is your favorite tea and how do you make it?
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Paleo | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet Lemon Tea is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Sweet Lemon Tea Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 10 Cups Water
- 6 Bags Chamomile Tea
- 1 Medium Lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- To a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, add the water, cover and allow the water to come to a simmer on HIGH heat for about 2 to 3 hours.10 Cups Water
- Add the chamomile tea bags and allow the tea to steep for 20 minutes.6 Bags Chamomile Tea
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting and add the sliced lemons, lemon juice and honey.1 Medium Lemon –1 Cup Lemon Juice –2 Tablespoons Honey
- Ladle hot tea into mugs to serve setting out additional sweetener and slices of lemon.
- For iced tea, turn slow cooker off and allow the tea to cool off for a few hours and pour into a gallon pitcher, adding ice cubes to chill.
Just what I needed when Family was down with the flu. Soothing and delicious!
So glad this tea helped sooth your family while down with the flu Karen. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!