This recipe for Crock-Pot Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine is a refreshing adult beverage features fresh rhubarb & strawberries & packs quite the punch!
Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine
This type of drink is best when stored for 30 days in a cool dry place. The alcohol takes on more of the fruit taste. BUT, you can also enjoy it immediately. I originally did not strain out the rhubarb pieces but if I do this again, I definitely will.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- Combine strawberries and rhubarb in a blender and puree.
- Add strawberry/rhubarb mixture to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Mix in 2 cups of sugar.
- Heat on HIGH for 1 hour with lid slightly ajar.
- COOL mixture completely.
- Add in 3 Cups of Everclear Grain Alochol or Vodka.
- Pour liquid into quart jars and add lids and rings.
- Mixture makes 2 quarts of Strawberry Rhubarb Moonshine.
- You can strain prior to adding mixture to jars to remove some of the rhubarb solids.