Yummy steak, beans and just the right amount of spice is what you will find in this comforting recipe for Crock-Pot Steak and Bean Chili! Everyone will be coming back for seconds!
Slow Cooker Steak and Bean Chili
When you are craving a big bowl of meaty chili look no further than this hearty chili recipe! Made with chunks of steak and two kinds of beans this easy recipe is perfect for dinner or lunch any night of the week!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Steak and Bean Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Steak and Bean Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds Beef Steak (such as cubed steak, steak for stir fry or any other steak, cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 medium Yellow Onion (finely chopped)
- 15 ounces Canned Black Beans
- 15 ounces Canned Kidney Beans
- 29 ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 stalks Celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces Canned Tomato Paste
- Salt And Pepper (to taste)
- Cut your steak into bite sized cubes, unless your using already cubed steak.
- Put cut up steak in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder and Oregano to meat.
- Then cover with onions and celery.
- Drain both cans of beans, rinse, and then place over onions.
- Stir Sugar into Tomato’s and then add over beans.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Once it has cooked, add in tomato paste and then season with salt and pepper if necessary.