Make this fun recipe for Crock-Pot St Patty’s Mint Muddy Buddies for your next St. Patrick’s Day celebration or anytime you want a mint & chocolate snack!
Crock-Pot St Patty’s Mint Muddy Buddies
I used 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. That was just enough for us. Add in the mint, and then taste the chocolate to see if it is a good combination, then add in the Chex mix.
Crock-Pot St. Patty's Mint Muddy Buddies Recipe
White Chocolate Mint
Dark Chocolate Mint
- 1 cup Green M&M Candies (mint flavor if you can find them)
- In 4 quart or larger slow cooker, melt white almond bark on HIGH (about 30-45 minutes)
- Add in Mint extract and stir.
- Add in Chex Cereal and stir well coating the cereal with the melted almond bark.
- Add Powder Sugar to a Gallon Size Ziplock bag.
- Add in coated chex mix to the ziplock.
- Shake well allowing the powder sugar to coat each piece of cereal.
- Cool on a piece of waxed paper.
- Repeat for dark chocolate.
- In a large bowl, combine the two colors of muddy buddies.
- Add in green m&m's.