Peaches, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg combine in this fantastic recipe for Crock-Pot Spiced Peach Honey Butter. Perfect on your morning toast or yogurt!
Slow Cooker Spiced Peach Honey Butter
This recipe for Crock-Pot Spiced Peach Honey Butter is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Spiced Peach Honey Butter Recipe
- Peel, remove pit and cut the peaches into medium sized chunks. Place peaches into the jar of a blender and puree.5 Pounds Peaches
- Add peach puree to the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.½ Cup Granulated Sugar –½ Cup Honey –1 ½ Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon –¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg –¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves –2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Place lid on slow cooker but prop the lid open slightly using a wooden spoon to allow moisture to evaporate as the fruit butter cooks.
- Cook LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the mixture has thickened and mounds on a spoon.
- At this point you can either store the peach butter in food-safe containers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, in the freezer for up to 1 year or water bath can in sterilized pint sized canning jars with canning lids and rings for 20 minutes (adjusting for higher altitude depending on where you live.)