A delicious Crock-Pot Shredded Taco Beef that is great as a taco filling. Add ingredients to crock-pot and forget about it until dinner time!
Slow Cooker Shredded Taco Beef
This versatile recipe for shredded taco beef makes perfectly tender, seasoned and moist beef that is perfect for using inside tacos OR in a variety of other Mexican dishes.
Try using the shredded beef in burritos, quesadillas, taquitos, tostadas, on nachos, on salad or make low carb/keto lettuce wraps.
The recipe starts with a beef brisket, a variety of yummy spices and seasonings and beef broth (or a good Mexican beer) to keep things nice and moist. The meat cooks away in the slow cooker for 8 hours or until it is nice and tender. At which point you shred the meat to be used however you want to use it.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Shredded Taco Beef is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Shredded Taco Beef Recipes
- Add ingredients to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat from crock-pot.
- Shred beef using two forks.
- Put just enough of the leftover liquid from the crock-pot into the beef to keep it moist.
- Put onions in another dish to use with the meal or add back into the shredded beef.