This easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte is a frugal alternative to coffee shop lattes and tastes just as delicious!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Latte’s are my favorite drink as I am not a big fan of straight coffee. But, I hate to spend an arm and a leg on them at the local coffee shops. And, well living in the middle of nowhere means I also have to drive quite a way to get one.
So my next best option, is to make them myself. What better way to get a flavorful drink and save a little money all while using your crock-pot. For this recipe of Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte I used coconut milk, but you can substitute regular whole milk instead. This recipe can be doubled and tripled if you are wanting more than just a couple large mugs. And, it stores well in the fridge to heat up later.
This recipe is really quite simple, you just toss your 5 ingredients (milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree (store bought or homemade) and some strongly brewed coffee in your slow cooker.
Give it a whirl with an len right in the slow cooker to blend everything really well.
Let it cook for 2 hours and then serve. You can top it with a bit of whipped cream to make it decadent and over the top!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Cholesterol | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Vegan | Vegetarian
More Great Pumpkin Spice Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate + Video
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Pressure Cooker Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Chili
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spiced Latte Recipe
- 14 ounces Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Coffee (strongly brewed)
- 5 tablespoons Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all ingredients to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Use an immersion blender or a whisk to mix the ingredients.
- Heat on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply