Tender pork loin is cooked in a creamy sauce with stuffing for a super easy to recipe for Crock-Pot Pork Loin & Stuffing that the whole family will love! The pork loin is cooked in a creamy sauce while the stuffing cooks right in there with the flavorful pork!
Slow Cooker Pork Loin & Stuffing
Crock-Pot Pork Loin & Stuffing came from my families desire to be more efficient with our stored food thus start using up the insane amounts of frozen meat we have crammed in the freezer.
I will likely continue to be choosing what we have for dinner by what I need to use up in the freezer for the foreseeable future.
We were having guests over for dinner as well, so a large pot of something home made was something I knew they would appreciate, as they are far from home.
The dish turned out quite well. It was moist, a little bit creamy and the stuffing made it different then just eating another pork loin.
This recipe could easily be adapted to chicken breasts or thighs too.
Personally, I am not too fond of Cream of Mushroom Soup, so Cream of Celery is my go to for Condensed Soup. It really worked out well, but if that is not something you have hand, Cream of Mushroom would work.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pork Loin & Stuffing is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Pork Loin & Stuffing Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- Spray a 6 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay the Pork Loins into the crock (I squished them in real good), lightly salt and pepper.
- Pour the Stove Top Stuffing on the Pork Loins.
- Place the Onions on top of the Stove Top Stuffing.
- Then carefully pour the Cream of Celery Soup over the onions/stuffing. I then added a bit more salt and pepper. I carefully added the water, and then topped it by sprinkling the Paprika.
- Cook on Low for 8 Hours or High for 4 hours