Fresh juicy pears are transformed into delicious Crock-Pot Pear Butter that is perfect spread on your morning toast or spooned over yogurt or ice cream!
Slow Cooker Pear Butter
An easy recipe to make. As you can tell, I have been given much fruit this summer and am trying to find ways to preserve it so we can enjoy it all year long. I am making extra of some recipes to give as gifts for Christmas this year.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pear Butter is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Pear Butter Recipe
- Add pureed pears to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on warm for 10 hours with the lid ajar.
- Add sugar and cook on high for 1 hour with the lid ajar or until you get the desired thickness.
- Ladle into warm clean canning jars and secure with lids and rings.
- Process in a hot water bath canner for 10 minutes.