You can easily make this Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole in the evening so that it will be ready in the morning. And then, you family will be delighted with the great flavors of potatoes, eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese!
Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
So with school starting up, I wanted a easy, filling recipe to feed my children in the morning. This slow cooker breakfast Casserole recipe worked well, plenty of leftovers for a few days and the kids loved it.
Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 32 Ounces Frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- 1 Pound Bacon (Diced And Cooked Until Crispy)
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage (Cooked, Crumbled And Drained)
- ½ Cup Diced Green Onion
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled And Finely Diced)
- ¾ Pound Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Prepared Mustard
- Spray the insert of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- You will create three layers of potatoes, bacon, onions and cheddar cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, mustard, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the layers in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook LOW for 10 to 12 hours or until the eggs are set.
- Serve slices of the breakfast casserole, garnishing with additional sliced green onion if desired and enjoy!
Linked up at: Hun What’s For Dinner