This recipe for Crock-Pot Slow Cooked Swine With Wine features pork tenderloin, dry onion soup, soy sauce and red wine to give it some flavor!
Crock-Pot Slow Cooked Swine With Wine
This recipe comes to us from Amy Marrelli at Clever Coupon Classes. Photo Credit to Heritage Foods USA
Crock-Pot Slow Cooked Swine With Wine Recipe
- Place pork tenderloin in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.