These sweet and sticky Crock-Pot Peach Barbecue Ribs are finger licking good! Whip up a batch today and serve at your next summer cookout!
Slow Cooker Peach Barbecue Ribs
This recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Barbecue Ribs is one of my families favorites. While the preparation on this recipe is a bit more time intensive in that you need to cook the delicious peach BBQ sauce on the stove-top and then, grill your ribs outside to finish them off. The results are totally worth it for some finger licking ribs that get that fall-off-the bone meat and a slight smokiness from the grill.
These ribs can be made ahead and served at a party or cookout. I like to think they are perfect for summer get togethers like the 4th of July or Memorial Day. But in all honesty, I could eat them any ol day of the week!
The sauce on it’s own is amazing enough that you could just cook that up in larger batches and can it up (I don’t know the times for that but I would think 20 minutes in a water bath canner should do the trick) and give it as gifts. Would make a great hostess gift to give away!
Crock-Pot Peach Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- In a medium sauce pan combine all ingredients for the sauce and cook on low heat on stove-top for 30 minutes until peaches are tender.
- Dump 2/3 of peach sauce mixture into blender and puree till smooth.
- Add pureed sauce back to pan with remainder of chunky sauce and stir.
- Rub ribs with Monterey steak seasoning and place in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 8-10 hours on LOW until ribs are nice and tender.
- Pour off excess cooking liquid.
- Grill on outdoor barbecue on medium heat brushing ribs with peach sauce until nicely glazed and caramelized.