This reader submitted recipe comes to us today from Susie R
. Sounds like a great recipe for an easy weeknight dinner. If you have a crock-pot recipe to share with us, please use the “submit a recipe” button at the top of the page and if we publish yours, you will be eligible to win a new crock-pot! Good luck Susie!
Susie’s Crock-Pot BBQ Pork Sandwich
3 Pound Pork Loin
11/2-2 (16-18 Ounces) Bottles of Your Favorite (Tomato Based) BBQ Sauce
1 Package of Onion Soup Mix
2 Tablespoons of Hickory Flavored Liquid Smoke
1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- Place pork loin in crock-pot.
- Add ingredients one by one.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or low 5-6 hours.
- Check and baste every so often.
- Shred with 2 forks while still in crock-pot.
- Serve on hamburger buns.