Crock-Pot Shrimp Jambalaya
2 Pounds Shrimp, peeled
2 14.5 oz Cans Diced Tomatoes
1 Cup Onion, chopped
1/2 Cup Celery, diced
1/2 Cup Green Pepper, diced
1/4 Cup Stick Butter
3 Cups Chicken Broth
1 1/2 cups Uncooked Rice
2 Teaspoos Creole seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (more or less per taste)
- Sautee butter, green peppers, onions, and celery in pan on stove.
- Add sautee’d vegetables, tomatoes, shrimp, broth, and all seasoning to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Turn crock-pot to high and add rice.
- Cook for an additional hour or until rice is cooked.
- Remove Jambalaya from crock-pot once rice is cooked. If you do not, the rice will get mushy.