This is a recipe sent to us by reader Nina Fleming for her version of Taco Soup.
I have a very similar recipe here but this one looks great too!
1 Lb. Ground Meat, Browned
1 Can Corn
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 Can Black Beans (Drained & Rinsed) Optional
Tortilla Chips (Scoops Are Best)
- Brown meat and add taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Add canned veggies to crock-pot with meat.
- Heat on low for 2-3 hours until warmed through.
- Serve in bowls with scoops or spoon.
- Top with shredded cheese.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!