It’s the time of year….fresh veggies from the garden! It’s also that time of year where you have a plethora of Zucchini and Squash and need a recipe to use them up before your inundated on your counter with them. This one is super easy to make if your needing such a recipe.
Crock-Pot Zucchini Casserole
2 Zucchini Sliced Thin
1 Yellow Squash Sliced Thin
1 Medium Onion Chopped
1 Cup of Peeled, Shredded Carrots
1 Can of Cream of Celery Soup
1 Cup of Sour Cream Melted Slightly
8 Ounces of Herb Seasoned Stuffing
1/4th Cup Flour
1/2 Cup of Butter, Melted
- In one large bowl, you will combine, zucchini, squash, carrots and soup.
- Melt the sour cream on 50% power on your microwave just enough for it to soften.
- Combine the sour cream and Flour in a small bowl and then add it to the veggies.
- In another bowl mix the melted butter with the stuffing mix.
- I used a liner in the crock and sprayed with Pam.
- Then place half of the stuffing mix into the bottom of the crock.
- Then add the vegetable, soup mixture.
- On the top add the remaining crumbs.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
You can switch out the Cream of Celery with Cream of Chicken if you prefer.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!