Here is a super simple recipe for taco chicken done up in the Crock-Pot sent to us by reader Joy Wrenn who blogs over at A Joyfull Life.
Joy recommends serving over brown rice (but white rice will do too!)
4 Frozen Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs (or a combo)
1 Can Ro-Tel
1 Jar Regular Salsa or Salsa Verde
2 Tablespoons Of Taco Seasoning (Store Bought or Homemade)
2 Cans Black Beans (Or A Combo Of Your Favorite Types of Beans)
8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- Place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the next four ingredients into the crock pot.
- cook in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add the whole block of cream cheese in the last 30 minutes.
- Stir and serve over brown rice.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!