4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts, Thawed
2 Cups Salsa
Foil to Wrap In
- Place a piece of foil large enough to wrap the chicken in on the counter.
- Place chicken breasts on foil.
- Add salsa on top of chicken.
- Wrap foil around chicken and pinch the ends to make a “foil pouch”.
- Place foil pouch on the bottom of the crock-pot bowl.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove foil with hot pad.
- Be careful as there will be liquid trapped in the foil.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.
My pictures makes it look like a big blob of chicken. I took this picture right after I opened the foil. I wanted to show how the chicken looked with the foil around it.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!