Trying to use up all the meat in my freezer, so pulled the Pork Loin out and decided to adapt a recipe to our taste preferences. I used my favorite Lipton Soup Mix with it as well. It turned out tasting yummy.
Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes
2 Pounds Pork Loin Roast
4 Potatoes (I use Russet)
1 Package of Lipton Savory Herby with Garlic Mix
1 10z Can of Cream of Celery Soup
2 Stalks of Celery
2 Green Onions
1 Cup of Water
Cooked Rice (optional)
- I used a liner.
- I sprayed lightly with Pam
- Wash, scrub and slice potatoes.
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the crock.
- Place part of one sliced onion with potatoes.
- Place Pork Loin Roast on top of potatoes/onions.
- Mix in a bowl, soup mix, cream soup, one shredded onion and water.
- Pour the soup mixture over the roast and potatoes.
- Place the other half of the sliced onion, chopped celery and chopped green onion on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
- I served the meat/gravy mixture over rice.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!