Crock-Pot Pizza Noodle Toss
1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Onion, chopped
1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 10oz Package Pepperoni
1 8oz Box Rotini Pasta, cooked
1 Green Pepper, chopped
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion.
- Drain any grease from ground beef.
- Add ground beef to crock-pot.
- Add spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and green pepper to crock-pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on low an additional 1 hour.
- Serve on cooked pasta.
Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!