This is the first time I’ve made Lasagna in a long time, as it seemed so complex but this is a rather simple recipe and it worked out quite well.
1 Pound Hamburger (Can Be Slightly More as Well)
1 Jar of Ragu or Similar Spaghetti Sauce 2 Pound 13 oz Size
8 Cups Shredded Mozarella
4 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1 Box Oven Ready Lasagna 8 oz Size
- This will work best in an oblong crock-pot.
- Cook ground beef until brown.
- Add all of spaghetti sauce and mix.
- Highly suggest you use a liner, this will make removal after much easier.
- Spray with Pam
- Put a small layer of sauce at bottom of crock-pot.
- Layer noodles, most will need to be split in half (in middle).
- Add a layer of meat sauce.
- Add a layer of cheese both mozzarella and cheddar.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- Add another layer of meat sauce then cheese and continue with the final layer being the meat sauce, saving cheese for the last hour.
- Cook on low for 4.
- After 4 hours put a mixture of the cheese on, put on high and cook for 15 minutes then back to low for 45 mintues.
I had one noodle left and some cheese left over (I purchased bagged shredded cheese.), If you are hand shredding you may want to start with less.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!