Crock-Pot Indonesian Chicken
1.5 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken
2 Small Onions, diced
1/4 Pound Green Beans, cut in 1.5-inch lengths
3 Medium Carrots, cut in 1.5-inch sticks
1 Cup Chicken Broth
1 (14-oz) Can Coconut Milk
1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, finely chopped
Zest of One Medium Lemon, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Cut up chicken into 1-inch chunks and put into crock-pot.
- Cut up onion, carrots, and beans and place on top of chicken.
- In separate bowl, combine broth, coconut milk, ginger, lemon zest, and spices.
- Pour liquid over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve over basmati rice