Crock-Pot Chicken Bundles
4 Cups Cooked Chicken, diced or shredded
1 8oz Package Cream Cheese, softened
1 Tablespoon Onions
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 8ct Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- In a bowl, mix chicken, cream cheese, onions and garlic.
- Open and roll out the crescent rolls – DO NOT SEPARATE THEM.
- Separate the crescent rolls ever second triangle. You want to have 2 triangles still together forming a rectangle.
- In the middle of the rectangle (2 triangle crescent rolls), add a heaping tablespoon of the Chicken mixture. Do not go lightly on the mixture! add plenty and then some.
- Take both ends of the crescent rolls rectangle and bring them together at the top of the “bundle”.
- Pinch the ends of the crescent roll together on the top and then on both sides forming a secure bundle.
- You should have 8 bundles.
- Place the bundles on the bottom of the crock-pot. 5 qt oval or larger is best for this.
- Fit all bundles in. Bundles may touch each other.
- Cook on high for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the outer crescent roll turns light brown.
- Remove and serve.
Nice and flaky on the outside and a creamy blend of chicken on the inside. I would of eaten the entire crock-pot if it wasn’t for my 2 kids and hungry husband.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!