Since I live near Kansas City (well near is relative out here) we must do BBQ constantly, and so we did BBQ Ribs one fine Sunday and they smelled so good all Sunday we could not wait to eat them!
Crock Pot BBQ Country Style Ribs
4 Pounds of Country Style Pork Ribs
1 Cup Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce
1/2 Cup of your Favorite BBQ Sauce
1 Medium Onion sliced into rings
- I placed a liner
- Spray with Pam
- Place Onion rings at bottom of pan.
- In a square or round dish, pour a good amount of Garlic and Seasoned Salt in (more salt then garlic), you will lightly coat ribs with this.
- Take each rib and lightly coat with garlic powder and seasoned salt and then place into crock.
- Mix both Country Bob’s Sauce & BBQ Sauce together.
- Pour all over ribs and then carefully coat over them, getting it all over them.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!