This turned out very moist and not that rich as I expected. Sometimes the sweetened condensed milk brings a little too much “sweet” to a dessert, but not this time.
Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Pan Bars
1 18.25 oz Package Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Butter, melted
1 Cup Peanut Butter
2 Medium Eggs
1 14 ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Tablespoons Stick Butter (separate from above)
1 12oz Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Using foil, line the bottom of a crock-pot to form a “bowl”
- In a bowl, combine dry cake mix, melted butter, peanut butter and eggs.
- Add 1/2 of this mix to the well greased foil in an even layer.
- In a pan, heat the sweetened condensed milk, stick butter, chocolate chips until the chips have melted completely (heat on low)
- Remove pan from heat, and add in vanilla.
- Add the melted chips mixture as the second layer in the crock-pot.
- Next add the remaining cake mix mixture to the top by dropping small pieces on top. (3rd layer)
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove foil from the crock-pot and let cool on a rack.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!