Crock-Pot Apple Dump Cake
1 Can Apple Pie Filling
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix, dry
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon White Sugar
2 Sticks of Butter, slightly melted
- Use 6qt Crock-Pot.
- Empty contents of apple pie filling can into the bottom of the crock-pot. Spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar evenly over the pie filling.
- Next sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the pie filling.
- Spread the butter evenly over the top of the dry cake mix.
- Cook on low for 2.5 hours. The middle will be moist and sticky but not totally liquid.
So easy and so good. My uncle told me about this and then he told me the recipe he uses. I used less apples as I only had one can but gosh that didn’t matter. THIS WAS GOOD!!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!