This yummy recipe was sent to by reader Krissy Denny.
Crock-Pot Apple Cranberry Cobbler
3 Large Apples, Peeled, cored, sliced
1 Cup Cranberries
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Rolled Oats (quick cooking)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (can add more)
1/3 Cup Butter, Softened
- Place apple slices and cranberries in crock-pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over the top of apples and cranberries.
- Place 4 or 5 paper towels over the top of the crock-pot.
- Place a utensil, such as a wooden spoon over the top to keep cover from sealing tightly.
- Set cover on top (This allows the steam to escape).
- Turn Crock-Pot to High and cook for 2 hours
If you enjoyed this post please share it!