If you do not have fresh peaches, you can use peaches in the can. Cook on warm with the lid ajar (on but not totally on).
Crock-Pot Spiced Peach Honey Butter
5 pounds Peaches, peeled and cored.
1/2-1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Honey
1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- If Peaches are Fresh: core and peel peaches. Cook on low in crock-pot for 1-2 hours. Using a blender or a fork, blend the peaches.
- If Peaches are canned: drain and add to crock-pot.
- Add blended peaches and remaining ingredients to crock-pot.
- Mix well.
- Cook on warm with the lid AJAR, for 8-9 hours or until mixture has thickened.
- Dip a spoon into the mixture and if the butter stays on the spoon , mixture is done.
- Makes 5-6 half pint canning jars.
- Use clean and warm jars and lids. Fill jars and place lids and rings on.
- Hot water bath for 20 minutes.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!