1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin (or homemade puree)
2 Tablespoons Raisins
- Mix flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice together. Set aside
- Mix brown sugar and oil.
- Add egg to brown sugar mixture and mix well.
- Then add pumpkin to brown sugar mixture.
- Now add flour mixture and mix well.
- Take two wide mouth (the straighter the better) canning cars and butter the inside.
- Lightly flour the inside of the canning jars after the butter.
- Add mixture evenly between the two jars.
- Add a piece of foil to the top of the jar to cover. Mold the foil around the jar top.
- Remove foil, and butter the inside. Put foil back tightly around lid.
- Place jars in a crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 1/3/4 hours.