This bread is more of a thick bread compared to a yeast based bread. Feel free to add peanuts or use chunky peanut butter to add to the texture.
Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread
3/4 Cup Hot Water
3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Cups Flour
4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Add Hot Water and Peanut Butter in Bowl. Mix well to solidify the Peanut Butter.
- Add remaining ingredents to water/peanut butter mix.
- Mix well until you see no more lumps.
- In bottom of crock put trivet or metal rack, then place mold on top. Or use a crock type bowl that sits inside 6-quart crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!