This is a lovely adult party drink perfect for the holidays. Serve in pretty heat proof crystal punch cups.
A warm adult hot punch made with wine, cider and spices.
2 Bottles Of Dry Red Wine
1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Water
1 Cinnamon Stick
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Combine wine, corn syrup, honey, water and spices in crock-pot.
- Remove the zest from the orange with a vegetable peeler and add to pot.
- Thinly slice the remainder of the orange, removing any seeds, and set aside for serving.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover crock-pot and cook 2-3 hours on low, stirring once during cooking.
- Remove orange peel and cinnamon stick before serving.
- To serve, place an orange slice in bottom of each mug and ladle hot win over.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!