Crock-Pot Venison Roast
Author: Kari Marx
Recipe type: Entree
- 2-3 Pound Venison Roast (Or however big you want)
- 8 Red Potatoes, Cut Up In Chunks
- 2 Carrots, Cut Up
- 1 Celery Stalk, Cut Up
- 1 Small Onion, Minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Envelope French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup Of Cold Water
- Jalapenos Or Pepper Of Your Choice (optional for extra spice)
- Place potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and peppers on bottom of 7 qt crock pot.
- Add venison roast on top.
- Sprinkle french onion soup mix over the meat and add 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-venison-roast/